Monday, 24 December 2012

ghd oval dressing brush

























 I always had been using brushes on my hair, as I find them less painful and easier to work with. The ghd Oval Dressing Brush is amazing for everyday use, it's great for smoothing hair. The brush looks really heavy, but in the hand is almost weightless. The brush bristles are natural. My hair are thin, but I have a lot of it, so I normally section my hair before starting to brush it. Recently I got into habit of teasing my hair and I found that this brush is amazing for smoothing the tease, when I overdo it.  The Oval Dressing Brush is great for brushing out dry shampoo powder, I had discovered that by accident, when I overused dry shampoo. I was left with white powder all over my hair, this brush helped me get rid of the excess.

This is an expensive brush, but it totally worth every penny. I'm sure the brush will last for years. Doesn't the packing the brush comes in, looks pretty? I'm definitely going to treat myself soon with something I wanted forever from ghd.
Share:

7 comments

  1. ooh i didn't know GHD did brushes, some expensive brushes are a great investment and this sounds fab!

    Merry Christmas!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing and totally worth the investment. Merry Christmas. xo

      Delete
  2. it seems like a great brush, thanks for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this brush looks fab, I've been thinking about treating myself to a better brush as my mum constantly nags me about how important a decent brush is haha..may have to look into GHDs range xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, your hair would love it. xo

      Delete
  4. A good brush can last a lifetime, definitely a worthy investment
    Poppy
    lets drive far away

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds great!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway here to win £50 to spend on barratts shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig