Friday, 2 November 2012

things i want 35




























This dress is so pretty! I love lace dresses, there is something about them that I really like. River Island currently have two version of this dress, midi and mini. Normally Mini doesn't even cover my bum and Midi is normally above my knees. How does that work? The Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit is something I wanted to try for a while, I know it's has mix opinions around bloggers. Ren is a brand that I hear a lot about, but I had never tried anything from them. So many positive things I heard about this mask. My dream foundation, I had a chance to try out sample and I was in love. Really want it. 
Share:

11 comments

  1. We have such similar tastes, I would love all of this! I especially want to try the REN mask. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reeeeally want to try that concealer as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the bobbi brown concealer!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wish list! I really wanna try the Bobbi brown concealer and the touché éclat foundation, too! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so beautiful, I seriously need to stop reading your wishlist posts I just end up wanting things :') x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh so pretty, I love the dress. I need more lace in my life lol.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous dress xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the dress ! so nice for winter ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress is super gorgeous! I need to check out River Island this weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig