Sunday, 4 November 2012

sunday portrait 43
























001. This week past so fast! Can't believe that it's time to go back to college, I really don't want to. On Thursday I went out with Alicja, we went to The Day of The Death party. It was such a great place to be, okay to be honest I don't remember much, but I really enjoyed it. I'm really set into going out mood, but I hate the feeling day after, hangover.

002. Just 5 more days to go and I will be away on a weekend without internet, that's makes me so sad. No internet! To be honest I don't want to go anymore, I much more prefer to stay in UK and just go out. Only Airport shopping excites me. Hopefully my cousin will be coming over on Saturday, so I won't be that bored. 

003. Hot Chocolate with Cream and flake is my thing tonight. I just love lazy Sunday afternoons. So many good things are happening in my life.
Share:

6 comments

  1. Cream and flake hot chocolates on a Sunday sure are good. Add a roast dinner before the hot chocolate and you've got the perfect winter day!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sunday afternoons, I've literally got in and done nothing and eaten everything yummy. Perfect, hope you enjoyed yours too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog :) x

    http://luxenoirbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had some cream in the house that I could put on my hot chocolate, mmm!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig