Monday, 5 November 2012

october favourites























Bioderma Sensibio H2O: My favourite product to use after long day. It's so good for removing make-up. I think this is my 5th bottle now. This shows that I love it a lot. You can read full review here.
Models Own Nail Polish in Utopia & Pink Fizz: The best nail polishes combination. I love wearing Utopia on my nails, such a pretty colour. Pink Fizz is a great glitter nail polish to wear on one finger.
The Body Shop Honey Oat 3in1 Scrub Mask: Finally got back into using this, I love this product mostly for the smell. Wish I could eat it. You can read the full review here.
MUA Undressed Palette*: I'm currently obsessed with this palette, I had hit the pan in one of the eyeshadow. The eyeshadows last on the eye for so long, I must say that the quality is a lot better than the Urban Decay Naked palette. You can read the full review here.
Real Techniques Stippling Brush: Love using this brush for my foundation. I didn't really get on with this brush at first, I much more prefer to use this for cream blushers, but now I much more prefer to apply foundation with it. You can read the full review on it here.
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer*: Best hair treatment I ever had chance to use.  I need to finally buy full size, as I'm running out of all the samples I have. You can read the full review here.

Share:

21 comments

  1. Great favourites. Love the RT brush and Bioderma. Used to be crazy about the body shop mask but haven't bought it in ages bc it contains parabens. Such a pity. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got utopia it's amazing ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your favourites, the stippling brush is a staple item in my makeup bag :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with my Real Techniques buffing brush for applying foundation x

    http://luxenoirbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right about to go use my Bioderma for the first time! And I LOVE how those nail polishes look. It really must be the perfect look when you combine them.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Body Shop mask sounds so good, and I really need to get some Bioderma! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Models Own pink fizz is just the best
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the undressed palette its my currecnt fave too. really wanna get my hands the stipple brush toc x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh the Undressed Palette... why can't we have MUA here in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of Bioderma but now I really want to try it. Great group of favorites.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit, I'd love to know what you think!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the real technique brushes! I have nearly all of them! :D

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those nailpolishes are amazing, I love the brush! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The honey and oat scrub mask sounds really nice, i can see why you would want to eat it!! =)

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. the nail polishes look great :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish these things were offered in the US!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant post! I love the look of Utopia, it's gorgeous! I want to try Real Technique brushes.

    Carly
    www.floralfidelity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish we got MUA and Models Own here in the states; I've wanted that eyeshadow palette and Utopia for so long now!!

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The palette is amazing

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that second models own nail varnish, gotta' get me some of that!
    Gorgeous header btw xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig