Monday, 26 November 2012

lee stafford beach babe sea salt spray
























The beach/messy waves look will be forever my favourite. Love trying out products which will help me achieve beachy waves. My hair are naturally wavy, but very frizzy. At first I had love and hate relationship with this products, I felt like it made my hair look really bad and sticky, so I stopped using it. Since summer I can't get enough of this product. I just love using it, when I'm to lazy to actually style my hair. Normally I would spray this on dry hair and then I would scrunch my hair. This won't leave you hair feeling sticky, but if you apply to much you will end up with sticky hair. The Sea Salt spray is also a good way to add some texture to your hair. You should also try to avoid using this near your roots, as this will irritate your scalps.

As it's sea salt spray it will make your hair a lot drier, so I wouldn't recommend to use it on daily basic. Overall I do like this products, but I find the scent slightly to sweet for my liking. I know that there are more Sea Salts sprays on the market now, so I will definitely try out different brands one. Can you recommend me any? 
Share:

8 comments

  1. I love sea salt sprays for the occasional day when my hair is a bit flat and dull looking!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i want to try a nice sea salt spray! Great post! I am your newest follower! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love salt sprays! I use the Charles Worthington one and it's brilliant! I spray mine on wet hair though, scrunch it then just leave to dry naturally - goes exactly how I want it to :) xx

    http://hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have wayvy hair but if I had it maybe I'l try it...eli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I didn't like this one, I use the Paul Smith one from Sainsburys and it works a dream :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love salt sprays, i dont use them often though as i find they tangle my hair but i love the look it gives ;) x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never found a sea salt spray that really works for me. I love the beachy look though so I'll keep searching! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never managed to find a sea salt spray that gives me that beachy, wavy look that I'm longing for - I did like this, but, like you, didn't really get on with the smell! Let us know if you find the perfect one :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig