Wednesday, 17 October 2012

tigi bed head volumizing hairspray
























Recently I really enjoyed curling my hair, but all the time I'm out of hairspray. I always forget to pick one up, whenever I'm out shopping. When once curling my hair I realised that I own Bed Head Volumizing Hairspray, at first I hated this product. Then it been thrown away at the back of my hair products. After giving it a second chance, I realised that it's actually really good. 

The bottle has such a bright colour. In my opinion this won't add a lot of volume to your hair, but it will make them much more fuller. What I like about this that it's not very sticky and it's lightweight. Won't weight down your hair.  One thing that annoys me the most is the strong sweet smell, I really don't like it. It's linger on the hair for around 2 days. Once your brush this out of your hair, your hair will loose the hairspray feeling, if that makes sense, but the smell will still linger. It does hold the curls. Overall it's a nice products, but I don't feel like I would go back to it.
Share:

8 comments

  1. Sounds good, i LOVE the bottle, the shape and colour!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and I use it nearly everyday, i love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hair products that have strong smells, so I get a waft when my hair swooshes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. my hair is so fine ! this sounds just perfect for it ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I have heard about this product before but the bottle looks cute with this color, and I can imagine the sweet scent - I do love sweet scents ahah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sound of this product, nothing volumising has ever worked on my hair :( maybe this will xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig