Friday, 12 October 2012

things i want 32























Loving everything with zip at the back! This top is just so perfect, there are so many things I want when I don't have money.  I really do need a new bag, which will be perfect size, this bag looks gorgeous in real life. Girl from my class had it and I had fallen in love with it. These stud earrings are so cute, I love the way they look. I normally always love to wear small studs. I love the way large statement earring looks, but I'm not brave enough to pull them off, I just don't like the way they look on my ears. 
Share:

11 comments

  1. The bag & earrings are lovely! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that River Island top, RI have so many nice things atm!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks, the bag is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the top is really nice! Haha, yeah there are always things I want when I have no money!!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the bag ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks they're nice, simple, and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome pivks, I love the top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that top is gorgeous :D i love the hand bag too! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. :O those rings are beautiful, I think I just fell in love.

    Love Holly oxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig