Friday, 5 October 2012

things i want 31

























Long baths will be my thing this winter, I want great smelling products then. Almond mixed with coconut is my thing, I love it for winter. During winter I prefer to use more sweeter scents, whereas in summer I'm more into fruity scents. The Laura Mercier is so expensive, but smells so good. I heard so many things about the L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil, I really want to try it out. The dress looks so pretty. I'm on a hunt for a new purse and this one looks just perfect. 
Share:

9 comments

  1. Wow that dress is amazing, and i love the purse too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was using the L'Occitane shower oil all winter long last year. It's really good, but I got tired of smell after a while, so I'll be using something different this year. :)

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is beautiful ! loving the purse too ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore sweet scents. Vanilla, Almond and Cocounut are my favourite. That's probablt why I also have the L'Occitane shower oil as well as the Laura Mercier body lotions on my never ending wish list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress, it's gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the dress, it is soooo pretty. i have wanted to try that shower oil for the longest time ever, but the price always put me off a bit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try Laura Mercier body products for the longest time, especially the creme brulee ones - they smell ammmaaaazing!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is so beautiful, I want it too now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig