Thursday, 25 October 2012

things i done this week 1





















































































Class mirrors fun with Alicja, the faces, trying to draw myself, Spaghetti yum, Costa time, wet hair, don't you dare touch me, sleeping beauty, time to get up, let me outside please, time to catch up on everything, chocolate popcorn yummy, Maya in the car, Tesco time, you need to pay me more attention, rib cage pattern, nails of the day, the dry washing mess, tired me no make-up, my class wall, 4 hours of sleep don't look that bad, miss naughty sleeping on dvd player under tv, photoshoot inside the car, my face today.
Share:

2 comments

  1. your cat's such a cutie ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. I love your nail polish! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig