Sunday, 28 October 2012

sunday portrait 42



















001. Had so much fun last night. Went out with Alicja. Drunk a bit too much, but still found my way home. I feel so bad for anyone who text me last night, I'm still too scared to read them. We decided to go to a club/bar in Camden Town, it's such a great place. Loved the music and people. Pizza is the best hangover food, thanks Dominos. 

002. It's finally a week off from education, I really do need a break. Will finally catch up on everything. I'm so worried about the snow, if it would be very snowy I can't go away on the weekend to Poland. That's really pisses me of as we had spend so much money on the ticket. Driving 3 hours to the most snowy part in Poland is really unsafe. 

003. So many things I want in the shops at the moment. Need more MONEY! Did any of you watch the Halloween episode of Pretty Little Liars? I love it, but I still expected a bit more for it. Finally Hart of Dixie and Gossip Girl is back. Any series you would like to recommend to me? Hope you all had great Halloween weekend.
Share:

4 comments

  1. I hope you have a nice break next week! I am loving The Vampire Dairies now that it has come back & Revenge is also amazing! x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to catch up on tv series too ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both looks very pretty! I hope it doesn't snow too much and your trip is still up! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig