Sunday, 21 October 2012

sunday portrait 41























001. This week passed so fast, I had great time. Three more weeks and I'm going away, I'm going to Poland. So happy and excited. I think next week we going to have half term, so it will be time to relax and be up to date with everything. I hate falling behind with things.

002. Not sure what else can I mention.  As my life is pretty boring. I been drawing a lot lately, I think I have some inspiration. Few ideas which need to finally get on paper. From time to time I instagram my work. If you want to you can follow me on instagram @burningblonde.
Share:

5 comments

  1. you look lovely hun ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Wow, never been to Poland, even tho it's so close. Looking forward to seeing pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! This week really has gone super quick! <3

    Jennie xo | www.sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! Have fun in Poland. And you should definitely share more of your drawings! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig