Sunday, 14 October 2012

sunday portrait 40























001. Holiday round the corner?! Yes! I finally booked ticket for weekend away, so excited. I'm going away with my mum. I was also planning to go away on 26-28, as it's my best friend 18th Birthday party, but I won't be able to make it, that's makes me so sad! We are also going to have half term in 2 weeks time, that's makes me really happy.

002. I really want to go on a large shopping spree, but I'm not allowed to spend money. As my weekend away is round the corner and I want to treat myself with high end make-up goodies at the airport. That the most exciting part of my weekend away. 

003. Took lots of photos for the blog yesterday. Need to edit them and then make some blog post draft. As I don't have much time during the week to update my blog.
Share:

10 comments

  1. You look lovely in that photo! Ah how exciting, I really want to go away again haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo! Have an amazing trip with your mum! <3
    I too am wanting to go on a shopping spree but am not allowed to spend money, it's tough to keep the willpower up hahah!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah have a good trip with your mum, where are you off to? :)

    Poppy
    lets drive far away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to Poland, to visit my Grandma. xo

      Delete
  4. Angelica, you look gorgeous here! Your hair is fab too! Jealous about your holiday!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Looking forward to the upcoming blog posts. I also have some really nice once lined up for the coming weeks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in this photo! And have fun on your trip! Where are you going?

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely! :)
    your hair looks so good! :) & hope you have a lovely holiday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, such a pretty photo! I loooove huge shopping trips.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have lovely hair
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig