Sunday, 7 October 2012

sunday portrait 39























001. This week was hard for me, but now I feel really really relaxed. Had the most relaxing bath ever, I think pampering does help you relax. I can't wait to repeat it. I'm not sure what else should I mention. I will be creating new blog for my Foundation Degree in Art&Design, as we need to document our work. 

002. I hate not having money! I finally need to start controlling my funds, need to get this into my habit. No more random spending, will plan everything from now on. I need to save some cash. Wish me luck on this one. 
Share:

5 comments

  1. A nice relaxing bath would be great right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate not having money too but i desperately need a new phone :( you look so pretty in that picture!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. relaxing bath sounds amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the saving money front, it's something I need to do as well!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start saving as well! Otherwise there will be no London shopping for me!

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig