Monday, 22 October 2012

products i've used up 2























DOVE MAXIMUM PROTECTION DEODORANT, AVON TRESELLE BODY LOTION, GARNIER NIGHT CREAM, CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA FOUNDATION, SIMPLE SOOTHING EYE CREAM, THE BODY SHOP EARTH LOVER WATERMELON AND EUCALYPTUS SHOWER GEL, THE BODY SHOP SATSUMA BODY POLISH, AVENE GENTLE TONER, LA ROCHE POSAY EFFACLAR, THE BODY SHOP ORGANIC COTTON PADS

Finally got around to making another empties post. I been using up lot's of things lately and the worst part is that I didn't have a chance to replace anything or buy new products, so soon I will be left without anything. Need big shopping spree. I had used up more things, but I accidently forgotten to keep the packaging. 

Dove Maximum Protection Deodorant: After using up Sure version, I decided to give the Dove version a go. The first thing I hated about this one was the smell and I feel like it's not as strong in protection as the Sure version. It did protect me, but I didn't feel as comfortable as with the Sure one.
Avon Treselle Body Lotion: Love and hate relationship product. I did really love it for the long lasting floral scent, but I hated the fact that it took forever to absorb into the skin.
Garnier Night Cream: It's a nice night cream, but from time to time I felt like it wasn't hydrating enough for my skin. I really did like it for the smell. Why does all Garnier products smell so good? I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin.
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: You can read full review on this here. I still do love this foundation and would definitely repurchase before summer. During winter I prefer more coverage.
Simple Soothing Eye Cream: This was a nice simple eye cream, it did keep my under eye area hydrated, I also liked to use this around my lips and nose.
The Body Shop Earth Lover Watermelon and Eucalyptus Shower Gel: My favorite shower gel for summer. I love the fresh scent, it was so nice to use it in the morning. To me this is normal shower gel, it done the job.
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish: My favorite Body Shop scent of all time! You can read the full review of this here. Another great shower scrub to use in the morning. I been using it almost everyday, as it not as strong as other scrubs.
Avene Gentle Toner: I'm not so obsessed with toners, I normally pick up any. The Avene Gentle Toner is amazing for very sensitive skin. I really enjoyed using it, but after a while the Avene scent started to make me feel sick.
La Roche Posay Effaclar: You can read full review here. This is still my favorite cleanser, my opinion haven't changed about it.
The Body Shop Organic Cotton Pads: The only cotton pads, which are accepted by my sensitive skin. I have really sensitive skin, other brand cotton pads just scratch my face. The Superdrug own brand, large cotton pads are the worst one I ever had a chance to try!

Share:

13 comments

  1. i use the simple eye cream too, i like it but nothing too amazing :) i really want to try something from la roche posay :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really curious about trying more Avene products and Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua has been on my wishlist for ages. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the La Roche Posay gel cleanser,mist one of my favourites. I really wish the Chanel foundation worked for my skin, there just isn't a good colour match in their selection for my skin. ;( xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up the Dove deodorant after using the sure one and have to agree, I much prefer sure. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Body Shop Satsuma scent :) I'm not looking forward to finishing mine :(
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many empties, yey! These must be my favorite posts to read! Congrats on using up a foundation, I can neveruse up makeup products except mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this sounds to be an amazing collection of beauty products at one store, with this range...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best range of beauty products, I've been using the Dove collection , and its seems to really work out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. earlier i was so confused about choosing the right beauty products....but with this range i am thinking for La Roche Posay.. thnxss.!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the eyebalm is so good ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also go for BODYSHOP.It has great collection of cosmetics and beauty products..

    ReplyDelete
  12. That body polish and shower gel are so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig