Saturday, 13 October 2012

look good, feel better with look beauty
























We all know I love pink on my face and nails, so I'm really excited about the "Flirty Five" pinks. As we all know October is a month of Cancer awareness. I love the fact that so many brands are taking part in supporting cancer affected people. For the entire month of October, Look Beauty will be donating a further 50p per products on their Flirty Five pinks. Everything will be donated to Look Good, Feel Better. It's an National Charity offering free confidence boosting skincare and make-up workshops in hospitals, design to help women combat the visible side effects of cancer treatments.

Loud Lips Lipstick "Rock Candy" is such a gorgeous bright almost neon pink! It has such a amazing pigmentation. Loud Lips Lip Liner "Rocky Candy" is such a perfect match for the lipstick. Will definitely wear them together. Statement Eyes Mono Eyeshadow "Silk" is a very pretty glittery pinky eyeshadow, it so soft as well. Make Me Blush Blusher "Pinch" I'm in love with this products! This is so pretty, the pigmentation is so good. Nail Pop in "Corsage" is another great nail polish.  The colour is so pretty. 

I can't really say much on the products yet, as I haven't been trying them out for to long, these are just my thoughts on them. I will be doing separate review for each products. I can honestly say that I'm in love with Look Beauty packaging, they look so pretty. You can find all of these products in some Superdrugs and online at Look Beauty.
Share:

15 comments

  1. I love it when companies donate proceeds to charity; its lovely. The pinks are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, especially for the great cause!
    Thanks for featuring them on your blog :)

    xx, diamondinrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to try some of look beautys products, but i dont have a superdrug near me! Rock Candy is such an amazing colour! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick is simply gorgeous - glad it is nicely pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a good cause and the products look lovely ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lipstick has got me so excited! I can't wait to see a review xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore pink so so so much so October is always a super exciting month for me :) such a good way to get support and knowledge for such an important cause too! All of these products look gorgeous, look forward to hearing what you think of them :)

    Love Holly oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of this brand, but the packaging is adorable. I can't wait to see the review on the Lipstick! Xx

    http://oh-ton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay, i shall check out those sites because I'm a lipstick consumer!

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, these shades look lovely - still haven't tried any of Look's beauty products, so this could be the incentive I need to finally get my butt into Superdrug to check them out ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shades :).

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. :O that pink lipstick looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blush and lipstick are super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig