Tuesday, 2 October 2012

blogs i like 10

Share:

10 comments

  1. off to check them out hun ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks so much for featuring me! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks so much for featuring me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely will be checking out their blogs! <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Paula's blog too - always such honest reviews and she's an amazing girl. Will check out the other ladies blogs too now.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Rebecca, you're too sweet :) x

      Delete
  6. Haven't had a chance to get online much recently and I'm only seeing this now! Thank you so much for this! So lovely of you to mention my blog :) made my day! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig