Monday, 1 October 2012

accessorize lipsticks in besotted and passionate























Lipstick will be another favorite thing to try out. I love trying out new shades and swatching them in store. I always leave having my hands covered in swatches. I'm more of an pink lipstick girl, I don't feel like dark lipsticks work for me. They make me feel really odd when I wear them. I do love the way other girls can pull them off. 

Accessorize Lipstick in Besotted and Passionate are both matte. They can be a bit drying, to prevent that I always use Nuxe Lip Balm underneath. Both lipsticks are well pigmented. Besotted is a lovely bright pink, it does make you look like slightly barbieish, but I like that kind of look. It last on the lips for around 4 hours. Passionate is a very dark burgundy red. I found this colour to be more difficult to apply, this is because it's dark and you need more effort to make it equal on the lips. I would recommend using a lip brush, if you a newbie to dark colours.  When you remove the colour it's leaves you a pretty "lip stain" look. I think the lipstick are definitely worth the money.
Share:

19 comments

  1. love the look of the pink one, besotted!
    and passionate is very on trend! :)
    hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful packaging! Matte lipsticks don't tend to look very nice on me :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging, the pink one is cuteee too!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty colours and packaging! Love the darker shade!! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I light one looks really nice! Not to expensive either :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow that pink shade is just too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous colour, i really love the packaging! the darker colour's perfect for autumn xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried anything by Accesorise, but seeing this post has really made me want to pick out a few bits. Not only do the colours looks lovely, but the packaging is so adorable xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dark shades, berry lips are defo my favourites atm ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get over how pretty those lipstick cases are! So so lovely! :)
    The colours are really nice too, although I don't think either would suit me. I imagine the pink realllyyyy suits you though! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Besotted looks like such a lovely colour, I love the packaging of accssorize makeup, there's always so much detail and they're all so pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that pink colour! may have to get this soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Passionate lipstick, very vampy for autumn time, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I own one of these lipsticks in shade Love-Struck. Someone bought it for me while they where in the UK because they don't sell it here in Canada unfortunately. But I do agree with you they are very pigmented which is why I love is so much.
    I really like that burgundy shade, really nice for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Besotted looks amazing for autumn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Besoted looks like a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the packaging for these lipsticks! The deep berry red is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig