Friday, 21 September 2012

things i want 29























I really do want to try out the limited edition hot cloth cleanser, as it's may have different ingredients. I normally only use this cleanser to remove my eye make-up. So it won't break me out on other parts of my face. The top looks so nice! I'm a big fan of tops, with this type of shape. Doesn't the shoes look gorgeous!? Why are you so expensive? I really want them, but not sure if I would actually wear them and there is no point on spending so much money, on shoes to display!
Share:

10 comments

  1. That Tunic top is GORGEOUS :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tunic, so pretty and flowy ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those shoes! Glitter perfection!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are to die for!
    Bailey, xx

    besemtee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is pretty gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah those shoes, I want them so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woww those shoes! I've seen those before too, but I'm also in two minds about whether I'd end up wearing them, or just have them for display! They'd make an awesome displace piece though I guess!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig