Friday, 7 September 2012

things i want 27





















Another bad news, my phone decided to break! Firstly my laptop and then my phone, what else will break? I'm so mad about that, as my contact will be over in February, the software decided to get damage. I have BlackBerry Bold, not sure why did I wanted it in the first place, I was just stupid 16 year old teen! I used to have an iPhone when it's first came out and I loved it. Currently I got back to using it, it was my back up phone. On to the good things, I really want the Maybelline BB cream, I had a sample and I loved it. To be honest I really don't believe in the whole BB creams things, I just love the way this one felt on my skin. The Models Own nail polishes, could I just have them all? I love glittery nail polishes, they are just amazing! I'm now just waiting for the Models Own  50% sale, they need around 21,000 likes more. From what I seen they receive around 1000 likes per a day, so I think they will make it before 30 September. Hopefully they will.

Share:

16 comments

  1. This is literally what i want right now too. I need those nail polishes in my life, i think they are still buy one get one half price in Boots :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iphone 5 is out next week haha! LOVE the nail polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same about Blackberrys, why o why did i get one! They're probably the worst phones ever, I can't do anything on mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The models own nail polishes look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only BB cream I've really liked was 17's, but I've read a few reviews of Maybelline's and they're all pretty positive so I may be with you on that one :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the new iphone is out this month! i'm definitely getting it. great post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rally want an iphone! I'm just addicted to my BB! lol but im sure you'd love the iphone 5 more lol its out this month! :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get a better phone as well haha ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous, I want to try some colors from Model's Own so bad! They don't have it here in the states xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, that's bad news about your phone :( I have the iPhone 4 and I love it - best phone I've ever used. Looking forward to seeing if Apple release iPhone 5 though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the BB cream but it was terrible for my skin, broke me out big time so had to stop using it :( I hated my Blackberry but they were the craze when I got it. I love my Iphone but already want the Iphone 5, you just can't keep up with apple can you?
    love your blog, now following <3 x http://floral-etiquette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. pity about your phone ): BBs are awful anyway, can't wait to bin mine. the nail polishes are so pretty.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those nail polishes are amazing!!! Shame about your phone! What is it with the most expensive things breaking first?!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. My phone is dying too but I'd rather have the Samsung Galaxy III...Maybe we'll win the lotto? ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh I ditched my blackberry for an iPhone and I'd never look back! It was always breaking on me :( x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig