Wednesday, 5 September 2012

tag: how much is your face worth?























I'm loving this tag, it's so popular around bloggers at the moment. So I decided to do one as well. I never actually wanted to know how much "money" I put on my face, sometimes it's better to not know. I really love using high end make up, so I guess this is going to be expensive. Curentlly I'm using the same look, but most of the time I give up wearing eyeliner. Okay, lets get do some maths. 

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation (£32), Maybelline Pure Cover Concealer (£3.50), YSL Touche Eclat Iluminating Concealer (£21), Sephora Mineral Powder (£12), Urban Decay Brow Box (£17), Collection 2000 Clear Mascara (£1.99), Estee Lauder Blusher in True Sand (£24), Urban Decay Naked Palette (£36), Benefit Eye Bright (£14), Collection 2000 Gel Eyeliner in Black (£4.99), Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (£10.99), Famous Spot Light Lip Gloss in Bombshell (£4,99)

The full price adds up to £182.46! That's a lot of money! Imagine everything ending at the same time and they you have to repurchase everything. I do love all the products I use. I might try to do the same tag, but using only high street products.
Share:

14 comments

  1. Mine came to £300! I did a high street version too and it was around £70. I use quite a lot of products on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! i still need to do one of these tags. i would probably feel ill at how much it'd be though! but, i suppose you only use a tiny amount of product per application, so cost per 'wear' would probably be quite good!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. i've just launched a brand new giveaway where you can win a MAC lipstick and a set of 5 models own polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one expensive face! Totally worth it though because you look great all the time ;)

    xx,diamondinrouge.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy when you add it all up and see how much it costs! Us bloggers have an excuse though ... haha :p x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh i did this tag on my blog a while ago and like yourself i was so shocked at the price!! its mad.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this tag, definitely going to do it, want to know how much my face is worth ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing this tag, I gotta do it myself as soon as possible! :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lip colour really suits you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow that's alot of money :) but i think it's good investing on really good quality makeup that will last for a long time and you know you'll use often :) you look amazing by the way! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute look, the price isn't too terrible, it could be A LOT worse (;

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this tag so much! I'm too scared to do it haha! You look gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig