Sunday, 30 September 2012

sunday portrait 38





















001. On this picture you can see how my hair are looking at the moment, to be honest I really like the colour. I been at Toni&Guy yesterday, as the Salon Director wanted to check my hair. I will know everything on Monday as he needs to call the Head Office. I been offered a free re-do, but I don't want that.  As my hair are already damaged enough. I would also like to introduce you to one of the best girl, Alicja! She is doing baby steps in the blogging world. We took some photos of her outfit yesterday on the car park roof. Can't wait until they will go up on her blog. We also have so much in common with each other. I'm sure you will love her too. 

002. It's getting colder and darker each day! I hate that. Although I am winter girl and I love layering my clothes, I'm not ready for winter this year. We didn't have too much summer. Oh well, I need a good excuse to go shopping, even though I don't have any money. I had spend my last pennies on this months USA Vogue with Lady Gaga on the front. To be honest I hate the cover with her, I excepted something stronger, not Gaga looking as all other models. Roll on Thursday #payday. 

003. I just had cleaned my bedroom, it's looking so good now. I guess that will only last until tomorrow. I'm forever hating Mondays! I'm stuck in college until 5pm, then I'm off to work and I will get back home at around 11pm. The worst part is that on Monday's we are Life Drawing, a naked old man! The whole idea makes me feel sick. If he was young and good looking, I wouldn't complain.

Share:

8 comments

  1. I'm a winter girl as well but I'm not enjoying it getting darker so much earlier now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree it was like there was only a weeks gap between last winter and this one that's coming- where was summer?! Aw, I hope that you don't get too scarred by the naked old fella! xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your friend is cute too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is looking gorgeous , I love how good I feel after tidying my room ! xx


    Http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, I feel you. I wouldn't be able to look at a naked old man! :D

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i'm the same way with my bedroom- it lasts like an hour and then it's back to looking like a whirlwind hit it. and i'm not liking that the sun is going down quicker either- it's so hard to make it home in time from work to take pictures! oh blogger woes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig