Sunday, 23 September 2012

sunday portrait 37

























001. This week was full of drama! At first everything was around my hair. Then love. I don't really want to go into the second drama, I prefer to keep it more private. You never know who may read this. Going to the hair, so far Toni&Guy had replied to my tweet and the email is still untouched. Hopefully I will get a reply soon. I kept on calling the store but no one had picked up. So I will try again on Monday. Hopefully it will be less busy.

002. We went to IKEA today and I finally got myself new bed frame and mattress. From now on I will have double bed. Now waking up will be even more difficult! At least I have Fridays off from college, but on daily basic I need to get up at 6.30-7am. This is so difficult as I get home really late from work. I go to bed between 12am-2am. I miss my summer holiday. I will write up my personal statement  in the car tomorrow.
Share:

7 comments

  1. I hope the hair thing gets sorted :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this week wasn't so great, I hope next week is amazing! I'll be in a double bed in my university house this year and I know what you mean, how can you possibly get out of a massive bed early in the morning when it's freezing cold outside?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spent 5 hours in IKEA this week! Haha, enjoy your double bed :)
    Bailey from besemtee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was shocked at your hair post, I feel awful for you! They should really sort it out, if it was me I would have stormed in there all guns blazing and demand they fix it. Hope everything works out!

    Kayleigh
    http://addictfordramaticsbeauty.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't even start about waking up early, I hate it so much! I'm a night owl and I go to bed very late (2 am), so I always look like a zombie when I'm at school. Waking up at 5.30, 6.00 or 6.30 am is not fun!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get the hair situation sorted - they really need to give you a refund for that!

    I spent way too much money on some well needed retail therapy yesterday...woops! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig