Sunday, 16 September 2012

sunday portrait 36






















001. I'm back to college, I planned to do Foundation Diploma in Art and Design. I been so busy this week. My day looked like this 9am-16pm college and then 18pm-22/23pm work. Then I would get back home and just had a looked at new blog post, to be up to date. I was so tired and angry at myself at the same time. Then I'm planning to go to UNI, need to write up my personal statement. That's the last thing I can think of. I'm so not ready to be so busy!

002. On Friday I went to the London Fashion week, had a chance to spot Lily. Took some street style photos, but not many. As I haven't been there for too long. All the people looked so good! Such a great place to be at, if you are in London.

003. I need a new car really badly! I decided to have a shopping ban. Need to stay away from shops. Take more hours at work. So I would be more busy than ever. Need to spend more time, planning everything. Will definitely pick up a new calendar, as I need to plan my day! I hate not having everything planned.
Share:

13 comments

  1. I'd love to go to London Fashion week, you'll have to do a post all about it and show us all your photos :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. youu look gorgeous, i really want to go to london fashion week, im just back at school not college, but i'm still so busy too! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion week sounds great. i totally get what you mean about needing everything planned, I always have to have a diary to write what im doing and when haha. you look lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reallly want to go to LFW!
    I loved my foundation year so hope you have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see the street style photos you took! Will you be publishing them on the blog?

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!

    http://made-with-stars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion week sounds amazing, jealous you were there! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that you made it to London Fashion Week! Hope you had a blast.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw you look so cute :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck with college. you look great btw x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything sounds so exciting, what a HUGE week!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so pretty!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous, I'd love to go to LFW x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig