Sunday, 9 September 2012

sunday portrait 35
























001. I totally forgotten it's Sunday today. Sorry for the crappy web cam photo.  I don't have anything to update you on, my week went pretty slow and nothing new happened. Just my phone software decided to break, but I got it fixed yesterday. Friday had been amazing for me. I have very positive thoughts on it.  

002. Tomorrow I'm back to college, I actually can't wait! I'm going to do the Foundation Art Diploma.  Can't wait to meet new people. Hope you had great week.
Share:

3 comments

  1. Aw you're so cute, hope college is alright ;D

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's cool! Thanks for sharing, nice article. Maybe I'll try to upload this and try it later. thank you
    Weight loss supplements

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw your so pretty, have fun at college lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig