Tuesday, 11 September 2012

origins out of trouble face mask
























I'm really loving Origins skincare, I really want to try out more of their face masks. Origins Out of Trouble favorite face mask to use when I'm having very bad skin days and active breakouts. Recently I had been having lots of bad skin days. I been having very bad break out on my chin and once I get rid of it, the breakout will come back. That mostly happens when my skin don't like a certain products. I'm still trying work out which product doesn't work for me!

I aim to not use it more often than once a week. When I have really bad breakout I would apply a thicker layer on the certain place and leave it overnight. When I use it on my full face, I aim not to keep it longer than 10-12minutes. After 10 minutes the mask will dry out, but won't turn hard, like clay masks.  It does smell strong, but I actually really like the scent. I normally remove this mask using muslin cloth. My face feels really smooth and brighter, after using the mask. To be realistic it isn't a miracle product. You won't see a difference straight away, it will take some time until improvement will be visible, but it will definitely help your skin. I would really recommend using it overnight, only on your problematic area.

The mask is very thick and creamy, you don't need to use a lot of the product. I thin layer is the best.  So I think it's really good value for money.  Did you have a chance to try out this face mask? What do you think about it?
Share:

6 comments

  1. Ooh sounds great, i keep meaning to try out Origins!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really lovely. I am planning to try some Origins face masks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this mask sounds so good ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic issues altogether, you just won a logo new reader. What might you suggest about your put up that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig