Wednesday, 26 September 2012

nail pop nail polish in cool britannia






















This is one of my delayed post, I'm aware that the Olympics is already over, but I wasn't able to post about this nail polish. Glitter nail polishes will be my all time favorite! I love adding it on one nail or wearing it on every single nail. Cool Britannia contains blue, red, silver and purple glitter. Not sure if it's only me, but I feel like this nail polish dries matte, but once you under the light the glitter shines really nicely. The nail polish last around 1-3 days on my nails, without using a top coat. Cool Britannia is an Limited Edition nail polish, but you can still get hold of it. Nail Pop nail polishes is a new brand to me, as I never had tried any other nail polishes from them. When I had a looked at their colour range I really liked them. Will definitely buy more soon.
Share:

13 comments

  1. it looks really good ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, never tried anything from this brand!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing this on blogs and thinking I must buy it, it looks lovely.
    I have Kimono from the Nail Pops range, it's really pretty, kind of greeny gold. It was meant to be a dupe for Chanel Peridot but I don't think it really is, but it's nice anyway!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo pretty! I've never tried pop nail polishes before but I'm definitely looking forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, how pretty! <3 Ahhh. I want this now :D By the way, your blog is AMAZING! I'm your newest follower ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    I love glittery polishes but removing them is a pain. haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a lovely nail polish!
    Bet its a pain to get off though? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the nail polish looks really good!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Blog I love natural skin care and products Thank you For submit my link. :)
    nfl shop |

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty polish! I love glitter polishes :) need to start wearing them again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1-3 days is really good. love how sparkly it is.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig