Wednesday, 19 September 2012

london fashion week snaps part 1
























































So I went over to LFW, I didn't have any invites to the shows, but I just wanted to take some snaps of dressy people. LFW rule "The more weirder you are dressed, the better". Seen this quote on my twitter timeline. The photos aren't amazing, as stupid me didn't wear glasses, so I found it difficult to notice if my camera was in focus. Overall I'm happy with snaps I took, I didn't stay there for too long. So sad that the LFW is over! Some people didn't wanted to be photographed, that's why I decided that I will blur out the faces in the background.
Share:

10 comments

  1. I adore how everyone goes all out for fashion week! Great snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these looks are a bit too crazy for my liking, but I really like the last one!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to fashion week and see what everybody was wearing, people really do go all out! You got some lovely snaps :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love theses photos, people have such great style!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pictures! That rule of "The more weirder you are dressed, the better" really seems to be true! Feel free to check out an interview with a model from NYFW on my blog: www.rach-raves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. some crazy looks but so interesting to see, great job ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I'm so jelous of you seeing all this fabness!



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These outfits are amazing!!!
    Check out my giveaway at
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/jewellery-giveaway.html
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig