Monday, 3 September 2012

kleenex facial cloths cotton touch
























While doing my grocery shopping, I decided to look at the health and beauty offers, then I found these Facial Clothes for £1. I thought to myself why not. The cloths are very gentle and don't irritate my sensitive skin. Most cotton pads irritate my skin, so I only reach for the Body Shop Organic Cotton Pads. Going back to the Facial Cloths I think they are amazing to use if you have problematic skin and you don't want to keep on using the same cloth, this is great solution. I would also recommend to use them with Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. 

I had used them to remove nail polish and I did like it, but I think normal cotton pads are much more better, although I do use the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover more regularly. I will definitely repurchase this, I think the price is reasonable. I would also recommend to watch out for offers. BTW I sometimes so cheeky and I use it to wipe up my dressing table.
Share:

5 comments

  1. I've wanted to try these, I might get them to try with a hot cloth cleanser like you said :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the kleenex beauty range, it looks really good!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they look really good and not as harsh as cotton pads ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to try this, so thank you for the review ! x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seen this in my local tesco yesterday, i was so tempted to pick them up! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig