Thursday, 6 September 2012

chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation
























I had read so many reviews before actually buying this, not going to lie, this is quite expensive beauty product. When I first saw it in-store, I had fallen in love with the packaging. It's so small and it's not heavy, great for traveling. This foundation is one of my favorite to use for summer. Recently Chanel had launched compact version of this foundation. The Compact version is more expensive, but I would love to try it out one day.

This is a light coverage foundation, it's feels a bit like an tinted moisturiser, but with more coverage. As it's water based you have to shake the foundation before applying. It's also oil-free. Vitalumiere Aqua feels weightless on the skin, it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. The foundation blends really well. I find describing the finish really difficult, I would say it's semi-matte. It's glowing in the right places. It's last on my skin for around 8 hours, but after around 4 hours my nose is already shiny. That actually happens with most of the foundations I use. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua had such a nice floral scent, it's may not be everyone cup of tea, but I really like it.

Once you get almost to the end, it will get more difficult to get out. When I will my first bottle (I have around 4-6days of use left), I will definitely repurchase it. I'm also planning to cut the bottle in half, just to check how much foundation is left on the walls, I always been curious about that.
Share:

8 comments

  1. This sounds great, but i always want more than just a light coverage!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT,
    IT IS BRIGHT AND UNIFIED GOOD COMPLEXION.
    XOXO.

    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this foundation! Its so amazing! I've got a review of it here! http://erutterbutcher-beautyglamour.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/i-went-to-chanel.html x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite foundation! I don't know if I would be able to live without it. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds lovely, I always hear such nice things about Chanel makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fav foundation!! Definitely worth all the hype, but you're right, it would be worth checking how much is left on the walls at the end! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this foundation. So glad you liked it too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a great light coverage foundation x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig