Tuesday, 4 September 2012

blogs i like 6

Lola is make-up artist, so she knows her stuff. I love reading Lola's reviews. We both have shopping "addiction". I'm sure you will love Lola's blog.
Rosie is such a lovely blogger! Yesterday I had a chance to meet Rosie, at the Cher Lloyd perfume Launch. I can confirm she has such a great personality. Later on I realised that I actually know her blog. You will definitely love Rosie's blog.
CrossWireDreamers is such a great blog, Megan and Katelyn are sisters. I'm in love with they photography quality, as well as the posts are very interesting.

Share:

9 comments

  1. Checking out these blogs right now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. checking these out now, i love these posts! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever looked at these blogs before, I'll have to check them out :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww than you for this you little beaut!!

    I love your blog too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm off to check them out ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great blogs, thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i love checking out new blogs, excited to have a gander :)

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww thank you so much for this! it was so lovely to meet you :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig