Friday, 24 August 2012

things i want 25
























Writing this post is a task, as my laptop mouse had broken! The left click won't work, as well as tapping. Only right switch is working, so I had switched the settings in my laptop and I have the click in the right switch if that makes any sense. Hopefully it will be fixed asap! Okay, going back to this week wants. This dress is so pretty, I'm slightly more than obsessed with dresses. My skin is causing too many problems, recently. I'm planning to finally splurge on some Origins skincare products. The L.I.L.Y perfume is another thing I wanted for a while, I love the scent. 
Share:

12 comments

  1. Every fashion clothing item you pick is always so cute! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love origins products they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is just perfect, love whites and creams
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress!! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really got into skin care recently and I'm excited to try out some of the Origins range as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Topshop dress is lovely!
    I have a huuuuuge origins wishlist, making sure I use up all my old skincare before I have a big haul :)

    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress, it's so pretty- I've been wanting a cream or white dress for a while as they can be styled in so many ways! I need to have a smell of the L.I.L.Y perfume, I've heard it smells lush :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really want to try origins! this is such a tease!

    lots of love,

    lily from red brick lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really want to try some of the origins skincare, and i hope your laptop gets fixed soon :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig