Friday, 10 August 2012

things i want 23























Autumn must haves, since I saw this army jacket, I kept having dreams about it. As well as I kept on thinking of different ways I could wear it. For the first time in my life I'm so obsessed with an item of clothing. It will be great for Autumn or even now, as the weather isn't great in UK. The boots are great and not too high. I kept on seeing them in the shops, but I never really tried them on. Defiantly will when I see them again.  The Curling Wand is another thing that I wanted forever, but never had the funds to buy it, but now it's half price in Argos. I would love to finally own it.
Share:

13 comments

  1. Chelsea boots are at the top of my fall wants list, love that jacket:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a sick jacket. amazing find for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jacket, I got a fab vintage one for feck all mula, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes!
    Just bought the new look version of that jacket and i'm in love xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jacket is also on my wish list! So perfect xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jacket,it´s amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that jacket, I stare at it every time I go into Topshop! The boots are lovely too, that style is SO comfy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled across your blog and couldn't help but notice how similar our wish lists our! Check it out! http://katelivingston.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/wishful-thinking.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, I'm dying to get my hands on the curling wand, especially since it's now half-price, I can definitely see myself making a bit of an impulse-buy in the near future!
    I absolutely adore the boots, they're so perfect for winter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want those boots and i love the jacket! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the topshop jacket, they're actually doing a fairly similar one in primark atm.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. good posting about things i want 23

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig