Wednesday, 15 August 2012

the body shop satsuma body scrub























One of my favourite summer "scrub", it's so gentle on the skin. I love the scent, it's stays on the skin for around 4-5 hours. The Body Polish is very gentle, as the bits are small. It's safe to use it on daily basic, but it's not the best scrub to give your skin very good exfoliate. I would say it's more of an shower gel with small particles, but I mostly love it for the smell. It does leave my skin clean, I would recommend it to people with very gentle skin, as it won't be too harsh. I actually love all Body Shop Satsuma range, even my mum really likes it. I do think that this product is over priced, but from time to time they have it on offer, currently you can have it half price, if you have the body shop card.
Share:

15 comments

  1. I have the satsuma moisturiser and omg i love the smell too. Body shop always have the yummiest stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god i just absolutely LOVE the scent of bodyshop satsuma things! for exfoliators i look for really gritty ones as i use it to remove fake tan, but this looks lovely as a shower gel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished my bottle and I loved it for the smell too! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of the Body Shop's satsuma line yet, I tend to always head straight for the body butters and not think about much else ha, but I'll definitely be checking this out next time I'm in-store xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant love the bodyshop satsuma line enough!
    I have the body butter and the smell is just perfect, so summery aswell!

    www.picklejarsxo.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how i love this stuff! the smell is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh yummy! i love citrus fruits, they're great for waking you up in the morning in the shower :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Satsuma range from Body Shop - I have the shower gel...it's SO nice :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tried the strawberry version of this scrub and I love it - will have to try the satsuma scent! xx

    Katharine from kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love body scrubs, can't go a week without using one! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig