Thursday, 2 August 2012

sure maximum protection confidence deodorant























New popular products around bloggers, I normally don't really focus on what type of deodorant I use. I just pick up any, mostly those one which are on offer, but once summer arrived I wanted better protection. You know, just in case. I seen lots of positive reviews on this, so I decided to give it a go. It's pretty pricey, but I will pay every penny for this. 

I been using this for around 2-3 weeks on daily basic. There had been two colours to pick from so I decided to go for the "Confidence" one. I do like it, but the smell isn't amazing! I hope not all of them smell the same way. This deodorant should leave protection for 48hours, to be honest I haven't test it for so long, I tried to test it for 12 hours and I must say it worked so well and kept me very well protected. I like that it's dry and doesn't leave a sticky feeling under your armpits. The formula is something that I really like. 

 When I first got it I found it quite tricky to work out, how to make it work, but in the end I managed to work it out. I like the packaging, wish it was slightly smaller, but I do like it. I also seen that Dove version is very similar. I will defiantly also give it a go, as I think the smell will be much more better. As I said I had this for around 2-3 weeks and I think this will last me for another week. I think that right amount of time for a deodorant to last.
Share:

7 comments

  1. i usually just pick up any deoderant, especially those on offer! this looks really interesting though, im gonna give it a go :) xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to try this as i have heard soo much about this, and i really need something like this for pe aha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had this for just under a week and I already love it! So good. I'm intrigued by the Dove ones too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will need to test this out! Following!


    http://lockstolouboutins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post !

    I will definitely check it in the stores as well :)

    p.s I want to invite you to my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)

    Check it out ! :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been using this for months now. I never buy anything else, it's quite a bit more expensive but it really works very well! They shouldn't call it Maximum protection - they should call it "actually stops you sweating unlike most deodorants say that just say they do"!
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig