Sunday, 12 August 2012

sunday portrait 31





















001. It's been a week since I'm back in London, not sure if I miss Poland or not, but all I know I had so much fun on the visit. I'm probably going to Poland again at the end of this month only for the Bank Holiday weekend, but this is not confirmed yet. 

002. I had cleaned my bedroom yesterday, by that I mean I had recognised everything. I'm sick of the amount of make-up I own, I really want to use up most and then buy new products. I also notice that I have too many clothes which I don't even wear, I might put them up on ebay. Most still have price tags on. 

003. I'm finally getting back to my everyday routine and blogging. I have so much products to post reviews. I also have plenty of photos to edit. I had replayed to all comments today, as well as emails. I never had a chance to say thank you for 500 readers via GFC. I'm planning to do a giveaway, just waiting for pay day, to be able to buy the item. Hopefully you all will like it. 
Share:

7 comments

  1. how beautiful you are <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a good weekend, i'm the same, really need to use more of the stuff I own! But i hate saying goodbye to things i love, so i never use them up! you look lovely by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo :) If you're unhappy with how much make up you own why don't you try doing Project 10 Pan? It would be a great thing to blog about x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sellll your clothes! I am right now on ebay and it feels so much better knowing that they wont just be lien around anymore unused! (leaves more room for new clothes too!) & Im the same with make up I have way way to much for one person to use in a lifetime!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. good posting about sunday portrait 31

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig