Sunday, 5 August 2012

sunday portrait 30






















001. I'm off to the airport in a minute. I will get to UK around 11pm. Can't wait to be back, I'm really missing London. I hate waiting to go somewhere. The flight is 2 hours long, so that isn't that bad, I guess.

002. Friday night was amazing! I went to one of my lovely friends 18th Birthday Party, I had so much fun and drunk too much! I had such a bad hangover the next day. I normally never had hangovers, so that was weird. I can't wait to see the photos, she is planning to upload them on Facebook tonight. I will die *laughs*

003. I will keep you updated, as I'm running out of time right now.
Share:

5 comments

  1. Hope you had a lovely time, safe journey home xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a safe flight!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you had a good time! have a safe flight x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there - Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog!! I'm hoping to go a little darker, we'll see! Have to convince myself not to chicken out ;) I did start by getting highlights but over time I've got them re-done so many times its just as if I've had a total dye haha!

    I do miss getting drunk haha, though not the hangovers, phew!!

    S xx
    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig