Thursday, 23 August 2012

rosegold detail




















When I first saw this watch on Lily's blog, I wanted it so badly, but it had been sold out in most River Island. I wasn't able to buy it, I went "shopping" yesterday, mostly to return some online shopping things. H&M is so bad when you want to return thing in-store! Why do they have to give you refund card, I paid with my own MONEY! So I want it back on my debit card.

Rose Gold is pretty popular shade around bloggers and I always liked it. So happy that there are now so many thing you can get in this colour. Going back to watch, I have very similar Michael Kors watch, but it's has diamonds around, I wanted something more plain and classic. The RI watch is something perfect in my opinion. The logo isn't too big, that how I like things. I don't really like stuff with large logos.  I can now switch between watches. 

Share:

13 comments

  1. I have this watch with a post scheduled about it :) it's such a beautiful watch :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is so pretty! Reasonably priced too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning! such a good price too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a really great watch! i love anything rose gold! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty , i kove river island.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting this, I wanted to find a cheaper alternative to the michael kors rose gold watch that just not in my budget atm! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought this was Michael Kors when I first looked at it! It's almost identical to my sisters one - SUCH a good find :) I hate that about buying with H&M as well, and if you return by post it takes aaaages to get a refund - it took me THREE MONTHS. Can you even believe it?! Disgusting.

    Fashion Stereotype

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this one aswell! My first decent watch and I'm so in love with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice watch! I have a silver and rose gold MK watch that I love but am tempted by this one to wear occasionally - is that greedy?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh such a pretty watch, i like the rose gold on a manly style watch x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh it's gorgeous, such a good price as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your watch!!

    ahhh there's always something about rose gold color! its just soo classy! i love that color too! :)

    http://phenomenalabby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig