Monday, 27 August 2012

my everyday make-up routine























MUA UNDRESSED PALETTE, ESTEE LAUDER TRUE SAND BLUSHER, URBAN DECAY EYEBROW PALETTE, CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA FOUNDATION, SEPHORA MINERAL POWDER, MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT 

My current everyday make-up routine. I normally stick to my routine, but from time to time I swap something, everything depends on my mood really. I will write about everything in order I use it. I forgot to include concealer in the photo! Currently I'm using Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, as soon it will be out of date, so I want to use it up. I have around 2 more weeks of using left. Wish I could actually see how much I used up. I love this foundation for summer months. Then I apply concealer, everything depends from my under eyes, if they are just slightly blue I would use YSL Touche Eclat concealer. If I need more coverage I will use Collection 2000 concealer. Then I would powder everything with my current powder, I'm currently using the Sephora Mineral Powder, it's nice, but nothing special.

After I have my base done, I would do my brows. I got back to using the Urban Decay Eyebrow Palette, as I want to use it up.  It's a nice match for my brows. When my brows are done, I would apply eyeshadow, I normally reach for the MUA Undressed palette, I have many eye shadow palettes and I keep on reaching for this one.  The first 4 shades are my mostly used. Before applying mascara, I would apply blush, currently I'm loving Estee Lauder Blusher in True Sand, it's looks so lovely on the cheeks. At the end of my make-up I will apply mascara, not sure why I love doing this step right at the end of everything. MaxFactor False Lash Effect is my all time favorite mascara. Makes my lashes look so good. I love having great lashes, so I pay extra attention to them. As long as they look good I'm happy. 
Share:

14 comments

  1. The MUA palette is a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want the undressed palette!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! there's a few things i've got my eyes on :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. don't forget to enter my giveaway to win one of two big prizes, inc. lots of jewellery and an H&M clutch! it ends soon so be quick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blusher looks really pretty x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use this Urban Decay Eyebrow Palette but I ran out of the creamy section so I just stopped using it. I swapped to a mac pencil (I say pencil but you twist it up) and I prefer it. BUT I am after a replacement since I found out mac test on animals.

    Vicky xo

    describethesky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post! I use the MUA heaven and earth pallete and use it sooo much so will have to try out the undressed one next!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love the look of the MUA Undressed palette! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently using the Max Factor False Lash effect but I haven't been that impressed with it so far :( x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought that palette a few days ago and I'm already in love with it. And such great price too!

    http://effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that Max Factor mascara! Definitely one of the best high street mascaras! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors on the MUA palette as I'm also a person who loves browns and those natural looking eyeshadows. And I so need to try out that mascara as I've ehard lots of great things about it. Thanks for sharing this. You have a truly lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard great things about the Max Factor mascara! I really want to try MUA eyeshadow palettes, especially Undressed, but they're not available where I live. The Chanel foundation is also on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig