Wednesday, 8 August 2012

montagne jeunesse glacial clay spa























Montagne Jeunesse recently had launched new two new Clay Spa face masks. The Clay Spa masks are very affordable as most Montagne Jeunesse products are. I love treating my face with face masks, who doesn't? Both Clay Spa magic are fabric mask, which I actually really like, as I find them much more easier to apply. The clays are sourced into natural bamboo fabric. They are very deep cleansing.

The mask has cooling effect and I find cooling mask very relaxing. The smell was lovely too, much more nicer than the Glacial Clay mask. The smell remind me of male perfume, I found it very pleasant.  My skin had been left very soft, as well as well hydrated. I'm really impressed with the results. The mask doesn't turn hard like most clay mask, most product on the fabric just sink into the skin. Then I had massage my skin as recommended, after that I had rinsed everything off. The Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask defiantly be one of the mask that I will always have at home, as it's so easy to use and it's effective.

All Montagne Jeunesse products are vegetarian friendly and are paraben-free. The Clay Spa masks will be available from Boots mid August and they will be available in Asda from September. They are now available here.

Share:

6 comments

  1. Oooh I love cheap masks - I'll have to try this out!

    xo,
    Lela
    Fashion and Beauty blog - LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Montagne Jeunesse masks. I tried these and whilst they were nice I found the whole concept very strange haha. It was a shame that they did not harden as I was expecting from a clay mask but this may have been because I used it in the bath. I shall try again away from the steam!

    Becky

    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i must try this out! thanks for the review :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely review, I adore this mask too. Montagne Jeunesse are such a great brand! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read wonders about this mask! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review.I love this mask,I highly recommend this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig