Tuesday, 21 August 2012

liz earle instant boost skin tonic spritzer























Toner in spray form, such a easy thing to use. I always liked spraying toners more, than pouring some on cotton pad. The Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic is one of my favourite toner, I love using it in the morning and at night time, before applying face cream. On hot days I keep this inside the fridge and then spray it on my face from time to time, to cool down. Works so well. 

It won't work as a make-up remover, but it's nice to use after you fully had removed your make-up. I really like the smell, is floral, but not strong. I had mine for around 3-4 month and I'm almost half way using it, so it's worth the money. As 200ml will last for pretty long time. I though that this may break me out, as the Hot Cloth Cleanser does, but this works with my skin well. I'm really impress. You can also spray this all over your face and then use a cotton pad, to remove the excess, I normally just leave it to sink without wiping it of.  If you had a chance to try it out, what do you think of it?
Share:

11 comments

  1. I'd like to try this, it sounds good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of picking this up, do your pores feel tightened and less noticeable? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this, I love my Hot Cloth Cleanser (it's a shame it doesn't work for you :( ) and I think this would be lovely to use afterwards :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try this. i love spray on toners. will definitely be adding it to my beauty wish list :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the products are very god. your blog is very interesting and good. maybe follow each other? im glad if you visit my blog, too :))

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great product, I´ll look for it ;)
    Love,
    AngelaSquared

    ReplyDelete

  7. Great review !

    Like your style girl ;)

    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl




    ReplyDelete
  8. The hot cloth cleanser breaks me out too :( x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really nice, I love toners that are in a spray bottle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this product, although i have the pour bottle! it smells amazing doesn't it, such a shame that cleanse and polish breaks you out :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig