Saturday, 11 August 2012

july favourites



















FAMOUS SHINING STAR SHIMMER BRICK*, SIGMA F80 FLAT TOP KABUKI BRUSH, LAURA MERCIER MINERAL FOUNDATION IN REAL SAND, MAx FACTOR 2000 CALORIE CURVE MASCARA, DOVE MAXIMUM PROTECTION DEODORANT, ORIGINS OUT OF TROUBLE FACE MASK, AUSSIE ANTI FRIZZ CONDITIONING MILK, THE BODY SHOP SATSUMA BODY SCRUB, LIZ EARLE SKIN BOOST TONIC SPRITZER

July had been very easy month for me, I had a friend over for a week, then I went on holiday and I have no idea when everything had ended. I haven't been testing many new things, as I stuck to those that I really like. Although the Famous Shining Star Shimmer Brick is something new, but I love using it. Gives such a nice glow to the face. Sigma F80 is my all time favourite foundation brush, I had it for around 1 year now, not sure why, but when I recently had given it a wash it started to loose hair. Hopefully it won't break. Laura Mercier Mineral foundation had been the best summer foundation! Kept my skin looking perfect during very hot summer days, I never believed this could be so good. As I been running out of my favourite mascara I decided to pick up new mascara, I went for MaxFactor 2000 Calories Curve Mascara and I must say that I'm impressed by it.It's makes my lashes look extremely volumes, the curve wand makes the application much more easier.

Dove Maximum Protection is my favourite deodorant, this is slightly cheat. As I been using the Sure version first, both products works in the same way, only the scents varies. Origins Out of Trouble face mask is my all time favourite, when I'm having very bad skin days. Aussie Anti Frizz Conditioning Milk is my life saver! During summer my hair are very frizzy and this products smooths my hair. The Body Shop Satsuma Body Scrub is my favourite summer essential, the smell is amazing for summer. Liz Earle Skin Boost Spritzer is another great product to take on holiday. When it's hot it's nice to spray this on your face during the day, I will also recommend keeping it in the fridge to make it cooler. 
Share:

14 comments

  1. The Shimmer Brick looks gorgeous! Love your favorites!
    Great post!!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fab products there! I remember when Max Faxtor 2000 calories mascara first came out, I was obsessed with it! I must try it again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that satsuma body polish looks lovely!
    I use the satsuma body butter from body shop and i love the smell and the fact it lingers on your skin for a while afterwards, very summery!

    www.picklejarsxo.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely favourites! The satsuma body polish sounds amaze <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do love any orange/satsuma smelling things from the body shop, but never buy it for myself. should probably start! lovely post

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to check out a few products from the body shop. I'll have to add that scrub to my list. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love Aussie products :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use the exact same deodorant, but I've not converted to the purple one as it has a lovely scent.
    I love the look of the shimmer brick, so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the Satsuma scent so much! and the LM Mineral Powder is as HG product for me, its amazing!

    xo Courtney from StrawberreeSwing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey lovely, I am loving Sigma's Flat Top Kabuki Brush, I now have 2 of them! Can never have to many, I use mine to apply liquid foundation, it does an amazing job!!

    Carrie xo
    Creativegesturebeauty.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know what you mean! i love it when it's a good week of really amazing skin~ *high fives* the wand for the mascara looks perfect for the lashes!

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am in LOVE with the body shops satsuma body polish, the smell is just amazing, it lingers for hours in the bathroom too and on your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. good posting about july favourites

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig