Saturday, 25 August 2012

collection 2000 lock n' hold lipgloss in body pop











































I never had really liked lip-glosses much, but recently during summer I just love them on my lips. I like non sticky formula one more. Having very smooth lips is a big plus. When it's comes to lipglosses I don't normally go for high end one, as I know that I won't wear them that often. I personally really like Collection 2000 and I once saw a review on this on Lily's blog. They looked so good, so I decided to give them a go. 

I love pinky colours on my lips, as I feel like some nudes wash me out a bit. Bare in mind I have naturally really pigmented lips, so most lip-glosses won't even show up. The Collection 2000 Lock n' Hold lipgloss in Body Pop gives me a really nice tint of blue tone pink. . If you just like glossy lips, with slight hint of colour, then I would recommend applying this very lightly. For the price I must say it's really well pigmented. It also smells really lovely.  The packaging is a bit tacky, but the products itself  is really good.
Share:

14 comments

  1. it looks really nice on your lips i thought it would be a lot lighter considering the colour in the tube x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lipgloss, it's the one I'm wearing on my blog header photo. I always get compliments when I wear it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colour is gorgeous! collection 2000 have some gems! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is such a nice colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour - it really suits you :) love the packaging too!

    Non-stick lipgloss formulas are a winner for me, I hate it when your hair gets stuck to your lips because you have a gloss on lol :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never have a proper look at Collection 2000 but it seems they have some good products! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packaging looks like those highlighter markers, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour really suits you! I definitely want to try these glosses out as they're a bargain and I've heard nothing but good things x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! u have a very cool blog!would u like to follow each other? it'll be so nice)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently bought this too, looking forward to reviewing!xx
    Samantha's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  11. u look great in this lip color :) !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig