Tuesday, 28 August 2012

blogs i like 5

This week I decided that I will only focus on 3 blogs, as I'm planning to do this type of post every week. There are so many lovely bloggers to share, but I don't like it when post are extremely long, hope you don't mind. I'm planning to stick with this layout as it's so much easier to control, than the last one.

Josie is such a lovely girl! The post on her blog have great quality, the photos are so pretty. In my opinion she deserve more readers. Josie writes about beauty, but from time to time you can spot more personal posts.
Sylwia's blog is full of her own photos, they are mostly OOTD and photoshoots photos. The photos you can find on Sylwia's blog are great for inspirations. She is very pretty and have great style. Wish she could add some personal notes to the posts, but overall I do really like it.
I been following Lydia's blog for a while now and I love her style! Lydia has the 'biggest' hair, if that makes any sense, she has so much volume. She is also very pretty.



Share:

6 comments

  1. Glad to hear you'll be doing this weekly. I love finding out what other people are reading and it's a great way to discover new blogs! x

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading these posts. It's nice to discover so many new blogs and nose at what other people are reading.

    Ria x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts & discovering new blogs to love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sylqia's sense of style, she's so pretty! Off to check out the other blogs now aswell :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh excited, going to check out some new blogs :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig