Tuesday, 14 August 2012

blogs i like 4

I'm still trying to work out a way in which I could share lovely bloggers with you. Hopefully all of you will find something to read.


Sandra - The Black Pearl Blog

Sandra is such a lovely girl! She is Wife and Mum. Sandra also is a beauty junkie, just like me. She is such a beauty too. Recently Sandra had launched a new project with Sophia, BloggersGoSkinny.  I think the name speaks for itself. I love it, as I'm also trying to loose weight, both girls are doing so well.

Kristy has such a great style, I really like it. She also have have full length photos, which is such a big plus! I'm in love with Kirsty long hair.
Gwen - This Fashion is Mine
 
Gwen is such a pretty girl. She blogs about beauty and fashion. Gewn's OOTD always look so nice, she definitely has great style. The photos are so clear, that will be always a big plus from me.

Shabna is another great blogger, she also runs two blogs. Her blog has such a pretty layout. The photos also have great quality. Shabna also have a separate beauty blog.
Share:

16 comments

  1. The bottom two I know already and love them! Curious about the top two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm subscribed to all of these except for Shabna! Off to visit her blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already know Sandra's and Gwen's blogs, and I'm on my way to check out the other two. I'm sure they're amazing as well. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of post :) Lovely bog, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sandra and Gwen :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sandra and Gwen's blogs, they're two of my favourites! Will definitely have to check out the other two :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh this is a lovely idea! I love finding new people to read :) I love the design of your blog too, it's lovely! :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realised I said 'love' and 'lovely' far too many times in those two sentences hahaha! x

      Delete
  8. Nice, will definitely check them out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this! Going to have a peek now . x

    gladys-
    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. good posting about blogs i like 4

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much lovely!!! I will check out the blogs you mentioned xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you did this post in comparison to the other "blogs i like posts"
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog tonight and I love it! So cool how you share other blogs that you like! I love your style and reviews!! Love from Canada!

    Britt
    www.britthavens.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig