Monday, 16 July 2012

topshop lipstick in tease


Topshop lipstick are one of my favourite, if I could I would own every single colour. Recently Topshop had added few colours to their collections and most of them are the most gorgeous pinks. If you don't already know, I'm obsessed with pink lipsticks. When you actually look at the lipstick itself it's looks very  bright and dark, but once you swatch it, it's much more lighter and more wearable during the day. 

I'm not that comfortable to wear pinks that are extremely dark and almost turns into red during the day. Tease is more of blue purple/pink, it is bright but not so "in your face". It is slightly Barbie Pink. The finish is matte, but it isn't drying, as some matte lipstick may be. It's very smooth on the lips. I also like the smell of Topshop lipsticks, I'm not sure how to describe it. The colour last on the lips for 
around 5 hours. In my opinion Topshop lipstick are as good as MAC lipstick, if not better. The colour range is also very nice, and Topshop from time to time keeps adding new lipsticks to the range. I'm sure everyone will find something for themselves.
Share:

21 comments

  1. gorgeous colour, it looks great on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colour! Ive never bought a topshop lipstick think I should jump on the bandwagon! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colour is gorgeous, stands out just enough :)

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color looks super great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore this shade! I'm obsessed with pink lipsticks too, especially the matte variety!
    It's good to hear it doesn't dry out the lips. Revlon in 002 is not too dissimilar in colour and also retains moisture! You should check it out . :)
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that colour suits you so much :) i don't have the confidence to pull it off however :( i like my nudes and light pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that colour is adorable! Looks amazing on you! I'm still yet to try out any of Topshops Makeup! (I know, I think I may as well of been living in a cave!)

    Love your blog, and I'm definitely following now!

    Ps. This lipstick matches your blog button on the sidebar! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks great!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I bought this the other week and am OBSESSED! It's so pretty and I love how it's described as 'Barbie Pink' - that totally swayed me haha.

    Lucy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've found it really lasts, I love my Topshop lipstick :)
    and this one reallyy suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUCH a gorgeous color! It matches the little button at the very bottom of your right column!
    So pretty!!!
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colour!! Defiantly going to buy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colour on you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how Topshop lipsticks are as good as MAC
    thank you for sharing and love your blog
    Now following, how about a followback?
    www.livvyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. woahh thats a pretty strong lipstick! i always find the topshop lipsticks far too bright for day wear (even though i own a good few haha) but you can actually pull it off! good for you :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is such a gorgeous colour on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh God, that's a really cute colour. It fits you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig