Monday, 23 July 2012

top 5 summer nail polishes



















 L-R ESSIE HAUTE AS HELLO, BOURJOIS #25, BARRY M PINK FLAMINGO, MODELS OWN LILAC DREAM, ESSIE MINT CANDY APPLE

My favourite summer nail polishes, I love bright nail during summer. I normally go for coral pinks, as they are my favourite. Bourjois #25 is one of my favourite, I love the brush, somehow it's makes painting nails so much easier. The colour is very coral pink, not orange at all. One negative is that they don't have a name, Bourjois nail polishes have numbers and I don't like that. I prefer names. Essie Haute as Hello, is such a lovely colour on nails it dries matte, which is very frustrating as I'm not a big fan of matte nails. It's very light orange. Barry M Pink Flamingo is amazing, I had worn it so much, I'm more than half bottle through it. I love adding a touch of pastel pink on my ring finger with this nail polish on other fingers. I decided to also add something more pastel, Models Own Lilac Dream is such a lovely shade of purple. I love it on my nails. Essie Mint Candy Apple is one of my all time favourite nail polishes, it's very popular and that's not the reason why I love it. I love the way it's looks on my hands. It may be slightly odd colour for summer, but I'm still loving it.
Share:

14 comments

  1. Models Own Lilac Dream is one of my all time favourite polishes! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilac Dream is beautiful! Also your bed covers (I assume it's your bed?) are gorgeous, where are they from? I know that's a bit weird haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty colours :). Awesome post.
    http://fairylightsandrosesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need a lilac polish in my collection, lilac dream looks lovely! I have pink flamingo too and it is a nice colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loooove nail polish in the summer they make me feel like its party time hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lovvve the essie mint candy apple; i've heard so many good reviews about essie nail polishes, i definitely will be purchasing some soon.

    bronzedblushedlips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have wanted to try essies mint candy apple forever seeing as sooo many people always talk about it. its such a pretty colour, and is perfect for the summer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Essie Mint Candy Apple. Lovely colour.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. the colors are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Barry M. color! Loving pinks right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that teal/blue/green colour. I want to get some pillows in that colour for my new bedding.
    http://creativegesturebeauty.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That barry m colour looks beautiful !
    all the colours are just perfect for the sunshine which London has now got !
    Now following, care to follow back?
    www.livvyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the models own colour is lovely! i may have to get some...
    these are a really nice selection of colours :) xx

    http://iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig