Friday, 27 July 2012

things i want 21


 Denim shirts always had been my obsession, I love to add them to any outfit. I normally leave them open, I don't like the way it looks on me when the buttons are done. The barrette are my new obsession, love the way girls wear them. They always make an outfit look very stylish. Bioderma is something I will stock up on, as you can easily get it in Poland. I will probably buy 4 500ml bottles, so they will last me a year. The best make-up remover I tried so far. The bracelet is simple and cool, I love it. I don't own any pair of sandals, these look very pretty.
Share:

11 comments

  1. Love the barrette and bracelet! Although everything is really pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet! And Bioderma :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the denim t-shirt, its soo nice and i love the collar tips! the bracelet is soo cool, i have been loving cross jewellery recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bralette and denim shirt. i really want to try bioderma! :) xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard really good things about bioderma. I definitely would love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Topshop Barrette is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love Bioderma,
    I can not imagine my routine care without this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love barrettes too. especially with high waisted anything.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh yes you need Bioderma in your life! I have it, but nearly running out, eeek! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig