Friday, 20 July 2012

things i want 20
























I'm going on holiday in 5 days, and I still haven't done any holiday shopping. I'm thinking more of the clothes than beauty, as I already have enough of beauty products. I been looking for a pretty Kimono, just to throw over on slightly colder nights. I can't find any that I like, this one looks pretty, but I'm not sure about the material. Dior Addict is on my wish list for around 2-3years now, I know they had re design the packaging now. It's smells so lovely, I'm planning to pick it up on the airport, hopefully it will be a lot cheaper. I'm actually out of perfumes to be honest, we(my Mum&I) normally had around 4-6 perfumes and now we are left with 2. My mum really wants Dolce Gabanna Light Blue, I also love the scent, so might pick up this too. The new YSL foundation is amazing, I love the sample. Will love to buy the full size, probably after my summer holiday. I have too many foundations. The Origins Make a Difference cream is something that I need want, as the cream I'm currently using isn't doing any good to my skin, can't wait until I will use it up. I'm so good at using up creams, it's takes me 1,5-2month to finish a cream. I always have one at a time. 
Share:

5 comments

  1. I love Dior Addict too, I got a sample of it and now I really want the full size! I used to have Dolce Gabanna Light Blue as well, it's such a fresh fragrance :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want this foundation too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the YSL foundation sooo bad as well!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kimono looks super cute, if only I could pull off wearing pink! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that shirt. You got a great blog girl! maybe you like to follow each other? Let me know on our blog:) we follow you for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig