Friday, 13 July 2012

things i want 19






















As my summer holiday is round the edge, I need some holiday pieces. I'm in love with this Topshop top! The colours are great and I hope it's going to be slightly longer. Will aim to buy it before my holiday. I need some Bandeau as some of my holiday tops will show too much! I'm probably going to pick them up in different colours, to make them more matchy. They are so cheap so I can buy more than one. Earrings, I'm so picky when it's comes to earrings, I love wearing studs. They can't be too small or to big. I'm in love with all 3 I had chosen. Will aim to find them in store and buy them. I need some statement necklaces, will take a trip to Primark ASAP!  Seen so many OOTD with the most stunning Primark jewellery, this necklace from Asos looks so pretty. I have way to many long necklaces but none that would be a great statement in an outfit.
Share:

11 comments

  1. that topshop top is really interesting :) have a lovely hoilday, where are you going to? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choices hun. Love the top:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so much you're blog dear. I follow u :)

    My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.
    Hope u follow back ;)

    A lot of kisses.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The triangle studs are awsome, lovely list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love that top! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that top it's so visually exciting! And the collar necklace is really gorgeous xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top and the necklace! No wonder you want all these things, great choices!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous picks, I'd love to have all of them! Ahh, a girl can dream... Love your blog, I followed. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got this top - love it! Love the jewellery you've chosen too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the print on that tee! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig