Friday, 6 July 2012

things i want 18


This dress looks so pretty and different. Wish it wasn't so expensive. I don't own many dresses so it would be nice to have this one in my wardrobe. I'm really into jewellery at the moment. I love earrings, I normally always go for small studs. I feel naked without earrings. I seen this bracelet some where already but it was so over priced. I think I will pick this one up. The nail polishes have such a lovely colours. I would love to have them in my collection. I love pink nail polishes. They look super girly. 
Share:

13 comments

  1. That dress is sooo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bracelet is so cute! and the nail polishes are lovely colours:)

    rufflesandlace44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks :) the dress is super pretty and I just love the OPI colours...I really want to purchase something from the Vintage Minnie Mouse range xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress, such a cute design! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skull bracelet :) it's gorgeous! The dress is really nice too (and unusual).

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is gorgeous! Love it! Would look lovely with the bright pink nail polish.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the skull bracelet, and those nail polishes are such lovely colours! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh la la, that pink is a dream!

    lots of love,

    lily from red brick lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dress is so pretty :) and really versatile!
    anyway, your post reminds me to buy more accessories :'D I should have more :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picks.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. me too, i am really into jewelleries. i like delicate ones. i know some really good online shops to buy from!

    great picks xo

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice items! lovely blog!

    GIVEAWAY on my blog!

    xo,zia

    ziaglance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig